Marketing + Communications Specialist
We’re looking for a self-starting, highly creative, detail-oriented individual to create compelling communication initiatives that support the content marketing and business development pursuits of our landscape architecture practice. The ideal candidate will have a passion for design and be able to generate engaging and refined content and collateral within a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Duties + Responsibilities:
- Team with Firm Leadership to develop materials that reflect and enhance the overall marketing strategy and communications goals for the practice.
- Undertake substantive writing for proposals and qualifications and coordinate submissions including collaborating with our consultants.
- Oversee and execute day-to-day social media responsibilities, including creating and posting content, monitoring and responding to comments and interactions, and creating and implementing social media campaigns
- Conduct comprehensive research on potential practice areas and other topics, as needed.
- Execute and prioritize project tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Update internal databases for project facts, images and leads management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven and exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in an environment with multiple deadlines and multiple stakeholders.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong visual and storytelling ability used to develop marketing collateral and presentations in InDesign and PowerPoint.
- Excellent problem-solving, multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, communications, or other related field of study.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience creating collateral in a design, branding, or communications environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and disposition that is positive and professional.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment with attention to detail and an emphasis on quality.
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume and writing/graphics sample to firstname.lastname@example.org