Landscape Designer Entry Level: Chicago
LANDSCAPE DESIGNER: CHICAGO (0-3 YEARS EXPERIENCE)
Hoerr Schaudt (prn: hare shout) is an award-winning team of landscape architects, urban designers and horticulturists who create innovative landscapes that delight on every scale – from intimate private gardens to vast public parks. Our devotion to craft and attention to detail help clients discover the unseen potential of their outdoor spaces. With offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Kansas City we have developed a national practice that works across all project types including residential, campus, institutional, civic and corporate landscapes.
We are seeking self-starting, motivated, landscape designers to join the team in our Chicago office. The ideal candidate is a talented and enthusiastic individual that is looking to work in a collaborative environment on a wide range of engaging projects across the country.
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in landscape architecture from an accredited university
- Entry Level: 0-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Creative and communicative hand and computer graphic abilities
- High proficiency with SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Office 365
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Energetic attitude and ability to work well within a team across multiple offices
- Expert in written and verbal communication skills, particularly with internal team members and clients
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Design Portfolio
- Available Start Date
If you are interested in this position we encourage you to e-mail us your resume and portfolio (limit size to 10 MB) to email@example.com (note ‘Chicago position’ in subject line)