Hoerr Schaudt Landscape Architects is an award-winning, highly respected, and growing landscape design firm involved in both high-end residential and corporate/commercial projects. Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Los Angeles and Kansas City, our designers work as a team that constantly strives to develop creative and imaginative design solutions. We share a common passion for the work we do and are always looking for colleagues who can add to our positive work environment.
Hoerr Schaudt is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator for its Chicago office to work closely with our Marketing Director and executive staff in supporting our firm’s marketing and communications efforts. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Marketing Director and will assist in monitoring the development of marketing support collateral and ensuring that all deadlines are met.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with all marketing and public relations collateral that is released on behalf of the company, with a particular emphasis on proposal submissions
- Work with principals and senior staff, to design, write, and produce proposals, presentations, and other marketing collateral in alignment with brand standards
- Participate in strategy and planning sessions for marketing and business development
- Perform multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines
- Gain comprehensive understanding of Hoerr Schaudt’s portfolio of work, practice areas, and capabilities, and understand how to showcase and capitalize on that experience
- Manage and update Hoerr Schaudt’s digital asset management system, inclusive of organizing and curating project photos
- Coordinate business development activities, including managing incoming leads, follow-up, and tracking of opportunity status and budgets in a CRM
- Assist with social media posts
- Seamlessly alternate between administrative and creative functionalities, and enjoy both
- Harbor a love for the built environment
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, communications or public relations preferably in the AEC industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in creating successful marketing and public relations collateral
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with multiple deadlines and multiple stakeholders.
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong visual and storytelling ability used to develop marketing collateral and presentations in InDesign and PowerPoint
- Excellent problem-solving, multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and disposition that is positive and professional
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment with an emphasis on quality
If interested, please submit a resume, letter of interest, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org