We’re seeking applicants for 12-week paid and full-time summer internship positions in our Chicago, Los Angeles or Kansas City offices. We are looking for students enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s-level Landscape Architecture program. Interns should be passionate about built work and horticulturally rich design and have a collaborative spirit.
- Excellent design skills
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s-level Landscape Architecture program
- Proficient in oral, written and graphic communication
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS:
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and Rhino, SketchUp or other 3D software
- A passion for built work and horticulturally rich design
- Excellent attitude and ability to work well within a team
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Available start date
If you are interested in this position, we encourage you to e-mail us at email@example.com. Please note “2019 Summer Internship” in the subject line, limit file size to 10 MB and include your availability and preferred office. Internship dates are flexible.
Applications are due by March 15, 2019. Accepted applicants will be notified by April 1, 2019.